EAGLE FORUM ALASKA TEMPLATE Eagle Forum Alaska: EFA Alert, April 27, 2006

Friday, April 28, 2006

EFA Alert, April 27, 2006

Dear Eagles and Friends:

I wrote the following article (The Baby Is the Victim) after testifying in the House Finance Committee hearing Wednesday. Opponents to SB20 continue to squash the truth and twist it to suit their purposes at every turn. I know I am preaching to the choir here but I thought I should share this with you. We will let you know when the floor vote is scheduled.

Don’t forget, if you are interested in getting more involved in fighting for pro-family values it is not too late to sign up for our Grassroots Lobby Training session in Juneau. Class will be held Sunday evening May 7 at the Shriner’s Hall across form the Capitol building. We will begin visiting legislators and putting our training to work on Monday morning May 8 and lobby all day. This is a spectacular opportunity and it is FREE. Let me know if you have any questions or you would like to sign up.

Working for the family,

Debbie Joslin
President, Eagle Forum Alaska
To subscribe to this alert, email Debbie Joslin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home